Monday, March 06, 2006

Here we go now


me and my laptop in happier times

Okay,I have now collected $35 from my faithful readers. So....anybody got a laptop for $35? Well, actually... $20. I need a bang trim as I can no longer see, and if I can't see there's no point in trying to write anyhow. I hope y'all are catching my drift...

In other news... it's a fresh week and here's hoping this one sucks much less than the previous. I mean last week was fraught with general unpleasantness that I'm only just sort of recovering from (provided I don't think too much). I watched the Oscars. I ate. A lot. I got the herpes on the lip. I'm broke. Wicked.

15 more days until I am unemployed.
11 more days until payday.
6 more days until I move.

You wish me luck or just give me money. I'm cool with the less personal touch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had some cash kicking around for your fund. If wishes were money ,ah piss now I am bummed out.

3/06/2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home