Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Television soothes me

Um... I'm supposed to be packing right now but I've been waylaid by a new teevee show, Sons and Daughters.

It's pretty good and sure beats packing boxes. Someone told me that the chick from MuchMusic (the one all the fellows get wood over -youngest VJ ever, adorable overbite, blonde, kicking body...to each his own) - is in it. I disagreed. In fact, I was totally sure of myself until I went to find a link for this post. It sucks to be wrong. Stupid Amanda Walsh.

I'm worried. One has nothing to do with the other. But I felt I had to share. I have a nervous pit the size of a...very big nervous pit. And what was up with Charlize Theron's Oscar dress? And let's not even discuss how every time the camera roamed over her she looked like the biggest drag. Ever. Decidedly unfun.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the pre-Oscar red carpet stuff .I think I was excited because joN Stewart was hosting. I thought he did a good job. Loved Hustle & fLOW AND cRASH TOO SO i WAS ROOTING.

3/08/2006 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MuchMusic

3/08/2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I boycott the Oscars every year. I know how pretentious and lame that sounds, but it's the equivalent to a 3-hour-long Entertainment Tonight episode.

Oh, and went to Amanda Walsh's birthday party at her house a few years ago... she has a pig nose and an attitude to match.

Cheers!

3/09/2006 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! You're the second guy to mention whole pig nose thing to me. Poor Amanda. Poor, poor Amanda.

3/09/2006 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! You're the second guy to mention the whole pig nose thing to me. Poor Amanda. Poor, poor Amanda.

3/09/2006 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a pisser. you can't delete comments.

3/09/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home