Friday, November 10, 2006

Spirit.



64554 minutes until Christmas! Good golly, Miss Molly - time has flown. I am not prepared for the holidays this year. This year I am cautiously pessimistic. My parents moved to Saskatchewan and took the warm family glow with them. Flying home costs more than plastic surgery and I don't know if I'm feeling up to the task of creating Christmas on my own. I've never even seriously considered it. They say its what you make of it, but we all know that's what 'they' say to losers. No one gives that speech to successful people. I'm no sucker.

For the billionth time in my life, I wish I was Jewish.

Tonight I'm going bowling and man, I wish I had started exercising months ago. Instead, I've been stuffing myself like old squinty-eyes did for Bridgette Jones - except that I STARTED off looking like Bridgette Jones - and now I don't want my broad ass on display as I throw ball after ball into the gutter. Life is very hard.

At least I have my youth...health...well I've got a good personali... Oh, fuck me, I'm screwed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is seriously something wrong about spending over $600 for a flight in the same country! Grrrr...

oh yes, bowling sucks for the ass watching. Good luck!

11/10/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Dig deep, you'll find your Christmas spirit. It's like Christmas snow, you know like how Santa says in the Frosty the Snowman cartoon--about how it may take the shape of spring and summer rain, but when December comes around again it magically reappears?
Anyway, I'm already overdosing on the xmas stuff, we just took an hour break at work to decorate our office and we've got carols playing and gingerbread scented oil burning. Very ni-ice.
And, ahem, not all your family has flown the proverbial coop, you guys are welcome to come out to Simon's family's pad for Christmas.

Woo hoo, bowling. Tomorrow there will be some sore asses in town.

11/10/2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't even get me started on x-mas..

11/11/2006 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it time you had a Mr.Slushpile to spend Xmas with? Or am I prying? It's mistletoe season!

11/12/2006 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.

I know this has nothing to do with your blog but,

Do you have a copy of the "FILTHY FRIDAY: Japanese girl tongue soccer" video???

Could you possibly email it to me or give me a link to where you have it uploaded? I didnt get a chance to see it before they took it down.

Thanks



Kris

11/14/2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home