Friday, June 01, 2007

Time is kind to no one

Yesterday marked a difficult 2 week anniversary. Time certainly flies when you're feeling like shit. Why is it that when you're in love 2 weeks flies by? If you even remember to look at a calendar you are shocked at how quickly you've passed all those hours. But these past two weeks have been long and hard and slooooow. And yet, in a way I can hardly believe they've added up into an official block of time. 2 weeks/14 days... that's how long you might go on a holiday or the number of shopping days before Christmas. A lot can change in this amount of time. Everything changes and nothing changes. It's kind of fucked up, isn't it?

Oh, what am I going on about, you don't ask? I don't know. I guess I thought if I wrote something I could stop time for a bit. Fat chance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Beach said...

It's kinda hard to comment without really knowing what's wrong and for the same reason I'll skip any bullshit - cheer up or this too shall pass comments.

But, I thought I'd say hi if only so you know someone read what you wrote.

Cheers!
Justin

6/01/2007 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chin up and all that. You made it 2 weeks! In sad time that's like 6 months.

I say we tip our glasses in celebration!

6/02/2007 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen to BLOW, either poor aim love songs lp or paper television lp. may just get you in the mood for fun times positive self-love. maybe you can download it.

6/03/2007 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home