Sunday, February 10, 2008

What goes up...

Well, I ate and did my laundry and even did pilates. Now I feel like shit. I also just read my previous post and I'd like to know who I was trying to kid. Sure, it was a sunshiney day and yes, I did enjoy buying the dresses and yes, my trip to Capers was successful. My cab driver was nice and he did accuse me of being spiritual and friendly -- but still, I spent the day alone. And I don't like spending Sundays alone. Mountain views and caffeine highs aside, I feel like I was trying to create a great day. Don't get me wrong, I know that's 90% of the battle. But, now that I'm no longer on a manic xanthine alkaloid compound-induced high -- this Sunday has definitely lost its charm for me.

There are a couple of lessons to be learned here: Never face the weekend without stimulants and never commit your thoughts to writing while under the influence of a stimulant. Oh, and try to limit the time of sobriety between when the stimulant wears off and when you pass out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

You ate AND did laundry AND did Pilates? You're two up on me. I'll leave you to guess which two.

2/14/2008 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home