Saturday, December 27, 2003



it's snowing!
isn't that lovely?
great big fat flakes.

i got my hair cut at the beehive hair lounge.
my bangs were the biggest bangs ever.
nicole cut and cut and cut.
and now i look like i have a fringe rather than a ledge.
a great improvement.
she gave me a few layers here and there.
she is a tiny woman.
i felt sorry for her as i think blowdrying my mounds of hair hurt her wee arms.
i tipped her well enough.
the best news: they will trim my bangs for free. perfect for a poor princess like me.

i have decided to ignore my illness.
yes, my eyeballs feel like hot meatballs.
and true, i am fantastically crabby.
of course, my body aches and my nose is stuffed to the point that no decongestant manufactured by man could make a dent...
but fuck it. it's snowing and i've a new hair cut.
perhaps i will force myself out for drinks.
i told some people from work i would call.
i could treat them to my foul mood and infectious state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home