Friday, January 02, 2004

...

(the earliest)




cash hang-over.
funny, i forgot i don't actually have any to spare.
i should have some sort of savings.
no worries, i will.
things always work out, don't they?

my parents are coming to take the family out to me 'n ed's pizza parlour.
my sister and her bf will meet us there.
i am annoyed for several reasons:

1) originally we were to go to an italian restaurant not 3 blocks from my place, but the sister and bf decided they can't eat any of the food there - so they requested a new venue - only a bit further from my place. a pub i'm rather fond of. - so no biggie.

2) they then came to the conclusion that they are unable to eat any of the food there either and so had my mom change things to me 'n' eds (irritating, difficult behaviour)

3) i ordered in pizza last night. that means i will be having left-over pizza tonight for supper. AND now i have to eat it for lunch too.

4) i called my sister and she acted like a retard when i threatened to call my mother up and suggest another restaurant - even though she had done the same thing TWICE.

5) after hanging up with her - we wound up having a dialing race to get through to my mother. i got thru first, but she rang through on the other line.

6) and the fucking clincher...we're eating pizza for lunch.

i want to hide in bed today. not only to sulk about the pizza - although that is seriously grounds enough - but i'm just not in the mood for any human relations. i'm not good at it. i wish i could limit my interaction to emails and perhaps - if we're very close - some instant messaging.

i took an online poll last night and was told that basically i've a lonely soul and i'll never REALLY gel with others. so i take that to mean i will die alone with only scads of socially awkward confrontations to slow my descent into the abyss.

you think i'm being dramatic? yeah. probably.
but, like bobby says:

It's the way that I wanna live (it's my prerogative)
I can do just what I feel (it's my prerogative)
No one can tell me what to do (it's my prerogative)
'Cause what I'm doing I'm doing for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home