Wednesday, January 07, 2004



well, it's wednesday.
i've developed a nasty cough which appears to be exacerbated by the smoking.
less time to write about my sad little life and even less time to live it.

hmm...something positive?
well, there is much to be thankful isn't there?
i saw a man perform a "farmer's nose-blow" on the street and i was most thankful he was neither my mate nor my acquaintance.

i'm reading a good book.
a book that, by all rights, i should turn my nose up at - and yet i'm loving it.
in my experience, these are the best sort of books.
i have a pile of classics i swore i would read - and they sit on my bookshelf - looking impressive and disapproving.
i will read them all.
i promise.

a gal with no official secondary edumacation must keep well-read or face humiliation at the gatherings of her betters.
either that or stay very drunk and curse like a sailor.
the elite love a character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home