Saturday, February 07, 2004

another saturday night at my parents house in the valley.
which is actually nice, in a way.
only that i am craving a night in the city.
last night i did my nails. did a lovely job, too.
tonight i washed my hair, and did skin things.
yawn. very girly, don't you know.

sitting here observing my curls getting more and more large and in charge.
i know a small hand-ful of people who prefer my natural curls.
only one fellow.
i think my mom has even crossed over to the poker straight team.

i have six apartments to go take a boo at tomorrow.
here's hoping. i have a good feeling.

grammy party tomorrow night.
cd release party monday night.
dinner/drinks with sister and co-worker performing at railway club tuesday night.
go home and get in touch with all that is important wednesday night.

hopefully i will be moving into a new, hep pad next weekend.

oh yes. i am taping on tuesday and i have nurtured a brand new chin-zit.
it matches the one i welcomed on friday.

jesus, what a vapid masturbatory posting.

math is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home