Sunday, March 14, 2004



it's sunday,
and i promised i would have nicer things to say.
i do, you know.
the weather was beautiful all weekend.
i went to the beach last night,
and liked it soooo much - that i returned today.
imagine. me on a beach.
in the daylight. bizarre.

i have a telephone.
once again, i feel like a citizen.
it is quite humiliating telling people you don't have a phone.
not to mention i was growing tired of hovering over the payphones
at the local community centre.
i'm sure i came off as a bit of an unsavoury character -
cursing the heavens and everything beneath them for my miserable lot in life,
all the while, violently cramming quarters into the slot.
but, i'm much better now.

i am worried about the people i care most for.
it seems like no one i know can get a break.
i wish to hell i could do something to help.
but i cant - and i doubt my help would be all that welcome.
tis in the nature of the humans involved, doncha know.
a simpler way to say it would be - human nature, i guess.
my prose is flowery today.
that is to say my words are wanking.

it is hard when a nuturer like myself has to show restraint.

went to see the lost skeleton of cadavra
it was shockingly terrible.
for some reason that worked for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home