Friday, May 28, 2004

...



in the wee small hours of the morning



i must move.
my apt. is so wee.
i just had an internet fellow
up to take a boo at my modem,
and having a large man in my living room
made me realize how tiny this place really is.
i tried to keep busy and stay out of his way
while he poked around my poor old laptop.
sitting on the couch felt way too intimate.
i couldnt stand in the kitchen the whole time.
that would be just weird.
ditto for the toilet.

i eventually made my way to the balcony,
pretending to water my already watered plants.
poor guy, i think i was making him nervous
with my prowling about.
he looked younger than me and he has
2 teenaged children.
that is fucked up.

and there wasn't much he could do for me.
you see, i keep getting disconnected from the internet.
doesn't appear to be a problem with my high-speed connection.
what a pisser.

this weekend i plan on attending
the first-ever vancouver international tattoo convention
i have been dying for a new tattoo.
perhaps, with a little luck i'll start next week
with an oozing spot of ink on my hide.
i want something impressive done on my birthday,
but this weekend i wouldn't mind just getting something
silly or small that requires no thought.
i want a few small pastel stars scattered about.
i like the idea of tiny tattoos adorning unexpected spots.
behind the ear, the side of the hand and so on.

and my forearms are looking bare.
i love a full sleeve, but it may be a bit much.
and yes, i know tattoos are about as edgy
as a sack of wet kittens.
but, i don't care.

i think they are pretty.
giggle - insert index finger into dimple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home