Saturday, May 01, 2004

it's a beautiful morning
what do you do with such a day?
a morning like this is so loaded
i feel like i should do something about it.
like rise to the occasion or something.
somehow this makes me feel sort of angry
and annoyed.
i kind of just want to hide out.
smoke a few cigarettes in bed
and feel ever so sorry for myself
but the bloody sun and cheery foliage
just can't let it go.

im only one woman.
there are plenty of people living it up
they don't need me too.
i just want to sit this dance out
that's not so very terrible is it?

oh i've a bit of a purple hangover
and no food -except for a big dry loaf of bread.

my, but my little rose looks pretty on the balcony.
fuckers. they're flirting with me
i'll be outside - sun on upturned face in no time.
willpower. ain't got none.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home