Monday, May 31, 2004

rue the day

Nick Denton's nanopublishing empire?
yes please.

rough day.
i have my apartment to myself for the week -
proving once and for all that
left to my own devices, i probably would.
i ate 2 pkgs of justice league fruit gummies for breakfast
and far too much lime diet coke.

yesterday i tried to go to safeway to buy proper food,
but the beer and lemonade i knocked back at the tattoo
convention made things significantly
uncomfortable enough for me to race home as fast
as my sloshing bladder and high heels would allow.
grotesque picture i know,
but i am here to entertain you,
and if that means i have to disgust you -
so be it.

i am feeling bitchy and fed up.
i spent way too much money this weekend.
tattoos and perfume, indeed.
i am reeling from the $30 pricetag
for my monthly baby-inhibitors.
absolutely insane.

this whole free-falling thing
is getting tiresome.
i turn 32 in a month.
i want a garden.
i want a home with more than one bedroom.
i want to have a savings account.
now, what do i have to sign?

you know, i can't help myself.
i can't quite seem to get over
Bright Eyes' Lover I Don't Have to Love
that song turns me on like nobody's business.

yeah, yeah, yeah - i know i've said this before.
be polite and listen like it's the first time
you've ever heard it,
and while you're at it...
dance like no one's watching.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

1/22/2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home