Monday, May 31, 2004

sense of accomplishment



five stars Posted by Hello


$20 a star  Posted by Hello


i am pleased as punch.
not only did i go to the tattoo convention alone,
i sat in a state of undress and got tattooed in public.
it was done by a really nice guy from tcb tattoo parlour (toronto)
i plan to continue on with more stars all the way down.
some smaller, and i'm going to try to keep them pastel.
i want to see how far i can get without
repeating a colour.

didn't hurt a bit.
i mean it.
but, then i quite enjoy getting tattooed.
makes me sleepy.
i wish i could afford a gigantic piece.

there were some beautiful men and
women at the convention.
great place to people gawk.
it felt strange to be there alone,
but i have to get used to that sort of thing.
i admire people who are content in their own company.

i lucked out, some guy outside the gates
sold me his $25 wristband for $4
at first he asked for $15.
i had no cash, except for some change.
he told me he liked my perfume and took the $4.
yay, quel amour!
it may have cost me a fortune, but
it also saved me $21 in admission.

today i am cautiously optimistic.
i humbly avert my gaze from all deities.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home