Monday, June 28, 2004

enjoying a lovely breakfast of cold chicken breast and blueberries.
i am determined to have a good day.
yesterday i managed to uppack my books -
so i guess i really live here.
i desperately need to secure me one of those ikea bookshelves.
you know the thin kind that bolt right to the wall.
floorspace is at a premium here.

last night i discovered the joy of burning mixed cds.
ah, it was like 10th grade all over again.
the first mix is a tad morose, but i'm getting better.
im such a twat, i actually didn't realize that my laptop
had a burner until last night.

i think i may need glasses.
reading is getting just slightly uncomfortable
and i'm sporting more headaches than usual.
this is not good - with my nose all i need to
do is try to grow my eyebrows reeallly bushy.
voila, instant groucho.

funny, as a child and even a teen i wanted glasses so badly.
i wanted character.
hard knocks, smoking and knitting my brows have given my
face plenty of character, thank you very much.
glasses at this age only means one thing - i am old.

as i write this ladytron's "seventeen" is playing.
ever so fitting.

i don't really mind aging.
it's becoming undesireable and irrelevent that pisses me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home