Thursday, June 24, 2004

what's that about confession being good for the soul?
grouphug.us is saving souls left, right and centre.

a sample:

"I gave this boy I met a blow job. He pulled his dick out and cummed all over my face even though I told him not to. Then I went home and cried. Then he called me and apologized. Then I gave him another blow job and he did the same thing. Then he called me and apologized again. But I was ready. Next time he whipped it out got him hard and broke his dick."


or my personal favourite:

" when i was in 8th grade my dumbass jumped off a roof and smacked my head into a wall. i am a fucking moron. i then had to have brain surgery to fix things upstairs. I now have a HUGE fissure in my head. My friends call me "crackhead" I hate them all!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home