Saturday, July 24, 2004


a female blogger Posted by Hello

it is now saturday morning.
i have spent the last hour or so fucking around on the world wide web.
i even managed to pull my head out of my ass long enough to read some other blogs.
seems i have been shirking my duties as a female blogger by not positng enough provocative photos of myself.
everyone knows that in order to keep traffic and interest up - you gotta pimp yourself a bit.
a few strategic web cam poses and everyone's happy.
i am absolutely not above such tactics - read me and i will pout for you by the eternal candlelight of my logitech 4000.

now if only i could figure out a way to use keywords...
or maybe i could change the name of this here thing to suck it bitch! - diary of an amateur cum-guzzler.

imagine the hits! imagine all the disappointed and angry perverts.
no one likes an angry pervert and so i will not revisit this idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home