Friday, July 30, 2004

well, it's finally friday.
yesterday i went for lunch with a nice fellow who happens to be a screenwriter.
over mojitos and chicken strips i picked his brain.
i am considering giving it a whirl - god knows i need to do something creative.
to hear him tell it, it is very hard work but quite rewarding.
well, it never hurts to try.
i wanted to be rich and famous by 30 and since i'm now 2 years past the expiry date,
it is time to try something new.

speaking of trying something new, i am toying with the idea of cutting my hair short.
long hair is sooooooo boring and i have an amazing hairstylist now.
she could give me an interesting cut.
and this hot summer weather is killing me - my hair is making me overheat.
boy oh boy, i got things to think about tonight!

i fuckered around with blogger code and slush is suffering. i may have to go back to the drawing board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home