Friday, September 24, 2004

Hmm ... I'm in an odd state, I reckon. The thoughts I've been entertaining lately should make me apprehensive, but for some reason I just can't get myself too worked up. I've just been enjoying myself. Instead of focusing all my energy on worrying and fretting, I'm really trying to relax. I've been busy, too. So that always helps. Tomorrow will be a crazy day, but I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow night there is a fashion show that a nice fellow from the ZeD invited me to. I've never been to a fashion show in Vancouver and it could be a whole wack of fun. Expanding my horizons and whatnot. I'm trying to be social and go out. I always dread leaving the house, but I usually wind up having a gay old time. And let's face it...like a smart woman once said to me (even though she stole it from Oprah) : "don't waste the pretty". This is good advice. I am 32. Realistically my comehither days are winding down. Of course, I'm concentrating on more important things than bees to honey - like getting organized, making money, etc - but, still...

If I've any pretty left, I best do my part. So I guess that means I had better spit out these Maynards Wine gums, brush my teeth and do a sit-up or two. How dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home