Sunday, September 05, 2004

Me-oh, my-oh, what a spectacularly rough Saturday night. I won't go into the details (you don't want to know and I just don't have the energy to tell you), but trust me, it sucked. Many malted milk balls and a taped episode of Late Night later, things began to improve - slightly.

What I really need is one of them slate cleaners. I've done some flaky things over the years. I'm afraid I'll never be able to live it down. Once upon a time most people assumed I was very capable. I was the competent one. Organized. Grounded. I threw nice dinner parties, made good dinners, did my own taxes, did the holidays up right...and so on and so on. Things have changed, but I can and still want to do all those things. Blah, blah blah - sorry, I just totally lost interest in this subject. I can only imagine how tiresome it must be for any poor soul reading this.

I had a lovely dinner. A little salmon, a little chicken, a potato or two. Good stuff. You know, canteloupe flavoured Jelly Bellies taste incredibly like the real deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home