Saturday, September 11, 2004

There is a bad smell in my apartment. I have no idea what it could be. I am starting to wonder if it is coming from a neighbour. Come to think of it I haven't heard from the rutting couple upstairs for a couple of nights. Perhaps they've done eachother in. All not kidding aside, I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to bad smells. Not that most people enjoy a stench or anything, but I'm particularly sensitve. I find it upsetting.

Things are weird right now. I can't decide if it's an all-for-the-best weird or a too-bad-so-sad weird. Like sex with the lights on - can be revealing and fun or something that makes you feel self-conscious and has you squeezing your eyes shut, waiting for it to be over while you pray you don't come off as a prude. No matter, this is neither the time nor the place for such discussions. I don't think I've had so many discussions as I've had this year. Perhaps there is something to be said for good old-fashioned repression.

But what I really care about right now is the source of this funny smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home