Thursday, September 09, 2004



Thursday, September 09

It might be time to face a recent failure you've experienced, dear Cancer. No one is exempt from the disappointment of not succeeding at something they try. It's part of the process of reaching goals, regardless of who you are and what you've done in the past. Even the most accomplished people have had to face this. Everything does work out as it's meant to.


these are getting better all the time.

I'm stilil feeling a bit under the weather. Very tired today. However, moreover and furthermore, I just had a lovely dinner on the beach with the most charming young blonde thing. A run-in with a rather dead seagull cut the evening short - but with no regrets. Tonight I will make a nice to-do list. I reckon it's a time for hunkering down and focusing. I rec'd a call from a friend from my magazine internship days. It was a welcome surprise. We will go out for drinky-poos. She's a good sort to talk to. We have much in common and I always appreciate her perspective. She has a keen eye for self-destructive behaviour. Smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home