Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Holy fucking stress-kitten. I'm a-freaking out. I have so very, very much to do before I fly out of here Wednesday morning. Terrible and amazing, really. I was going to tell you all about the Anniversary Gala, but do you really care? No, I didn't think so. I didn't do anything embarrassing. It wasn't the most thrilling party, but it was fun and I got to dress to the tits - really, quite literally. I saw Gandalf and that fellow from Cabaret. Oh, and Seth Meyer from SNL - not him, but his brother from MAD TV was there. He was wearing a nifty get-up. The wine was free as were the oysters, but neither really had the desired effect. I just couldn't quite grasp the party feeling. And the live music was atrocious. I mean, really. Fucking world music would have been better than the feel-good hayseed band they hired. Ooh, there was a table with some fantastic beauty product give-aways. I did score on that deal.

Oh crimeny - what am I doing? I have serious work to do. So many things to worry about. So little time. No word of a lie, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home