Monday, November 08, 2004

Blech. Feeling miserable and most ugly today. Dressed in some horrid all grey ensemble that made me look like a grim female prison warden. I've been a bit over-emotional and a bit mean-spirited, but still pretty fun. Yes, it's true, I can be a whole lotta fun. I swear it.

I'm very jealous because two women I work with bought the Fluevog boots I have duh-rooled over for years. They are retardedly expensive, so it's not so unreasonable that I do not own them. Over 300 clams, I kid you not - nearly half my rent. But I can be a jealous judy if I choose. Yes, I can.

Next week is the big R3/ZeD party. I have nothing to wear. I wish I were a better shoplifter. Maybe I could pay a street urchin to go lift me a fancy get-up.

Hmm..what else? I reckon that's all. I'm watching some Halifax Comedy Hour and it is making me laugh. Out loud. Alone in my apartment. Funny. Sad. Mostly funny. I do like a good stand-up routine.

Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home