Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wow. It's been a while. Feeling a bit unenthused and I guess I have a lot going on. The combination makes for lazy scribblings.

Here's a list of things I've done in the past week - lucky bastards, all of you!

- went to ZeD/R3 party and wore a shnazzy pair of raspberry boots I bought just for the occasion

- apparently I had a pretty good time at the party in said raspberry boots

- the day after the party I went to see Polar Express and nearly broke down at several points during the movie (I was feeling a bit fragile and it's a Christmas film - give me a break)

- woke up Tuesday and realized I did something nasty to my neck (probably at the party)

It is now Wednesday and America's Top Model and Nanny 911 is on tonight. I predict that Norelle will get the boot on Top Model, but I fear I am wrong. I have successfully guessed each dead model walking to date. I suspect my reign ends tonight. I suppose I should pack it up, pack it in and leave the good old workplace. I apologize for being such a dullard. Not in the mood to entertain, I guess. Next time I promise I'll get out the good china.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home