Sunday, January 30, 2005

I got my haircut. I decided to throw caution and cash to the wind at the last minute and visit an unknown stylist. Brave, non? Truly, I got me 2 haircuts - she removed tonnes of hair when it was wet. Then she dried and flat ironed and then cut off heaps more. And I have to say, I think I like it rather a lot. I only instructed her to please come up with something that wasn't dead boring and not too short. I'm pleased to say she came through on both counts. Some neato choppy bits here and there and so, so , so much less hair!

Friday night I went to a party in Strathcona. A simple good time was had by yours truly. And on less than three beverages, I might add.

Yesterday, I attended my first yoga class - ever. Can you believe that shit? I'm thirty-two and I've lived on the West Coast for seven years and I've never taken a yoga class. Well it was fantastic, but distressing for me to realize how much flexibility I've lost. I will get it back, mark my words. I fell asleep during the relaxation rigamarole at the end. I always figured I was too high-strung to manage yoga. I am happy to report I was wrong.

Last night I watched the Bird Man of Alcatraz and ate chopped liver from Kaplans (don't even think of scrunching your nose - you seriously have no idea how delicious Kaplans famous chopped liver is). Tonight I round things off with gnocchi and watch Journeys With George.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home