Thursday, January 06, 2005

Malcontentish

Post-Christmas blues are setting in. I am feeling a bit antsy about many aspects of my day-to-day life. You know, the usual. Alls I want is certainty in life and yet the thought of it bores the shit out of me. So complex, I know. I'm not a patient woman, as I'm fond of reminding people, and I want what I want before I've even thought it up. I'm telling you, I don't even know what I'm doing any more. I reckon I'm just gonna have to hold on tight and take a ride. Difficult as I'm crazy stripped down and raw nowadays. Let's toss around the buzz word "vulnerable", shall we? Actually, let's not. Christ, what a bore.

All this moaning is really quite ridiculous when I know full well everything will be more than fine in the end. I've always known that. Makes one wonder what the point is in most things when the ending has already been given away.

So do you think Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake will get hitched this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home