Monday, January 03, 2005

Regrets, I've had a few, but then again too few to mention...

I was going to write an entry looking back at the past year, but I think people do far too much of that. I won't soon forget last year, but I'm also not going to dwell and suffer over it. It is with a heaving sigh of relief that I give 2004 a warm good-bye kiss. It was a harrowing time and it seems the fall-out just keeps on coming. But, that's okay. I think this year is going to be an important one. Perhaps it won't be all side-splitting good times, but I'm willing to bet I'll learn a thing or two. I hoping it will be a time to repair, recoup and recover. That, I am prepared for. Besides, compared to the insane shit some people are suffering through right now, I'm one lucky sunuvabitch.

I am not opposed to making resolutions for the new year. I have a few, of course. But, the general gist is get organized and get on with it. I think I'll concentrate on decent lodgings and good health. Reasonable, right?

Oh, and I'm an aunt! My brother and his wife had a baby boy. They named him Harrison and requested that we do not call him Harry. So, Harry it is!

I should go make dinner. I've a homecoming tonight to prepare for that I'm very much looking forward to. To everyone I know and care for and to those I don't know and those I don't care for one bit - Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home