Sunday, February 06, 2005

Another rainy Sunday evening and I haven't managed to step foot outside. I am very tired and unenthused today.

I finally finished reading "He's Just Not That Into You" (thank you again, Nadina). It really should have only taken me a few hours to read, but I decided to prolong the agony. What an aggravating book. Even though much of what's in there is presented in an embarrassing over-simplified way, the nasty truisms are hard to blow off. Amost every woman I know has read or is planning to read this book. Poor men. There will many upset women-folk insisting on sitting down for a talk. Call me an optimist or call me deluded but I still like to think things aren't as black and white and the authors of this silly little book would have us believe. There just HAS to be some grey.

I have to go return a movie and buy something for dinner. I need a coffee for this headache I feel a-creepin' up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home