Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I rode my bike to work today. I was winded before one full revolution of the pedals. Tragical. I made it up the hill...just barely. And then thankfully I met a friend and was able to walk the chrome bastard (my bike, not my friend - hilarious). The ride home was much nicer. It was a gorgeous day here in Vancouver. Nothing like zipping along the seawall just before the sun goes down. Distracts one from collapsing lungs and skirts that ride up in the wind. All in all a nice end to a somewhat shitty day.

Before I go from here, let me tell you something that annoys the piss out of me. People who fancy themselves clever and funny when responding to another's strong opinion or outburst with, "Why don't you tell us what you really think?!" Oh, it's just makes my forehead tingle and my heart hurt. I wish there was someway to punish such behaviour.

But enough about me - I'm duller than some cliche or another, so go read what much more funner ladies from my links column are talking about : Wash it! Wash it! Wash it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home