Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Oh, so much fun! Tonight I played drums in a long overdue jam session (funny - "jam session"). I can't even begin to tell you how great of a night I had. We only practiced for a couple of hours, but my arms hurt and my thighs ache and no one got pregnant.

Buying sticks this morning was an adventure too. I ran into the notorious and charming Yutai. We discussed the pros and cons of being a rawk superstar and the particular challenges poor drummers face. Namely, not being able to wear cool outfits and getting laid less than your bandmates. I came up with the idea of a completely transparent kit - so everyone can see your wicked oufit and a huge pedestal. Genius, right? To top it all off, my sticks were a gift. Didn't cost me a red cent.

Super fun to carry around drumsticks and have people mistake you for a "drummer". Most excellent day and night, all in all.

I want to take lessons. Expensive though. I need a patron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home