Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's a super gorgeous day. Sunny and warm. Patio time, I reckon. I wore heels today and my dogs are barking. That's what you get for being a girl. Which reminds me! The other night on Letterman, Gwen Stefani performed and made her way to the interview chair. She is one fit lady, right? Well, what to my wandering eyes should appear, but a wee fistful of cellulite on the waif's upper thighs. This made me happy and not for vicious female reasons. It actually made me like her much more. Especially when she saw herself in the monitor and quickly adjusted the way she was sitting muttering a self-conscious comment about wearing such short shorts.

Now, there is a lesson here. If a woman who admittedly works out like a maniac still has a little bit of cottage cheese, the rest of us shouldn't feel so very terrible. I have always liked Stefani, for the record, but now I think she's the bee's knees.

Speaking of dimpled skin, I best drag my ass outside for a little exercise. Thankfully, I brought low-heeled boots for the trek home. I am finally figuring the urban living shit out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home