Friday, March 04, 2005

Ok, day four. I am on the mend, but my mood is still wretched. I had a very busy day. I had to write two newletters and re-write a script on top of my regular scheduled tasks. It only just ended a few minutes ago with an after dark shoot. Thankfully the director/camera man, "co-host" and sound designer came to me, so all I had to do was step outside my apartment and join them in my back alley. They wanted a gritty look and as luck would have it, my neighbourhood has enough of it in the dark. And now, I just want to tuck in and sleep off this past week. I feel very thin. And by that, I certainly don't mean trim. Quite the opposite, I assure you. More like I have no buffers in place right now. Here's hoping all this will pass, as I am quickly losing my sense of humour. So much so that a co-worker actually pleaded with me to leave work early as I wasn't my usual sparking, charming, hilarious self.

Well, I am going to go ahead and assume tomorrow will be better. Why not, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home