Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So, I made it through the second day of killer back pain. I spent the day at work cozied up to a cushion and a hot water bottle. It was a stressful day as I had to write my first script. I think I may have done a crap job. It is much more difficult than I imagined. Ah, life is hard and all that.

Did I mention that I got a new pair of boots? Well, I should have. And I should also tell you that they are hot little numbers. I can't keep out of them, you see. Slouchy and a I think interesting and black with a wee heel - most excellent. They're a bit trampy- especially with a skirt and maybe not appropriate for all occasions. I actually wore them to a lecture I was giving at my old college a few days ago. But, fuck it - if you can't look a little trashy what's the point in being alumnae?

I am nicely stoned on Robaxacet and some PMS meds I found in my purse. I am thricely blessed as I also found a pack of gum at the bottom of my purse. The tattoos on my shoulder are raised - weird. I better consult Dr. Google. Perhaps an adverse reaction to all the pain relievers? Ooh, I will search later - you'll have to excuse me, Wife Swap is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home