Thursday, April 14, 2005

Not in the Cards

Well, K2 called from NYC to leave me a nice long voice recording of she, CP and Justim at a recording of the Conan O'Brien show. It was exciting and heartbreaking for me. On one hand, I'm very excited and happy for them. On the other throbbing and meaner hand, the news breaks my cheatin' heart. It's very difficult to sit in a muggy office in chilly grey Vancouver all the while your friends are enjoying an experience that by all rights should be yours - or at the very least include you.

But it is very unbecoming to be jealous and nasty about such things. Especially when you know your friends appreciate how much you would enjoy being with them. And especially when they use their expensive daytime cell minutes to include you.

Very unbecoming indeed.

Oh, but hey - I have exciting news too! Oh, but hey - actually I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home