Thursday, April 07, 2005

Tonight, on the way home, a strange guy introduced himself and informed me that he was heading out to celebrate his divorce. He showed me the papers. He seemed so excited. He told me that I have nice green eyes. I didn't bother to tell him that they're hazel. He told me he was off to meet his friends for drinks. He shook my hand and practically skipped off. It was strange and I couldn't help but find his elation just a bit contagious. Mind you, it only lasted a couple of blocks before my headache returned and I remembered how hungry and miserable I was feeling.

And so here I am. Freaking out a bit. So much going on and I'm all on my lonesome. On almost all levels, I know this is good for me. I will be very proud of myself when this is all said and done. So there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home