Monday, May 30, 2005

Saturday afternoon I attended Vancouver's Annual International Tattoo Convention. I went last year and got a few wee tattoos on my back. I didn't realize the convention was coming this early and I was a bit bummed out that I wasn't more prepared. Meaning: sucks to be broke. There were many attractive inked individuals and more unattractive inked individuals. Some scary-ass Hell's Angels were strutting about. Why are so many of them so very short? I imagine there is a definite correlation between Angels and short-guy syndrome. I must remember to ask one of them one of these days. Next year I will volunteer at the show and see if I can't score myself a deal. I have a tattoo on my left wrist that I'm not overly in love with. I would like to incorporate it into a nice forearm sleeve.

Saturday night I was invited to a very delicious meal out at a very beautiful home in Langley. The weather was gorgeous, the landscaping was incredible, the finches were glinting and the company was exceptional. We took home organic vegetables, fresh from the garden, and fancy kiwi hotsauce from New Zealand. All in all a lovely night.

Last night I picked up a special someone from the ferry and we celebrated her triumphant return with shish-kebabs and cactus leaves. Super fun.

Tell me, why is it that when things are going well, my postings are so dead-in-the-water dull?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/13/2009 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home