Tuesday, July 05, 2005



It's raining. It's pouring. And that's quite alright with me. A few more days reprieve from skimpy summer clothing is never a bad thing.

A friend just gave me "The Stripper's Guide to Looking Great Naked." What a fun book, but it's a tad thin. I think I may need several volumes to accomplish the hot naked thing. Well, I've nothing to lose, so I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm flipping pages as I post this (such a multi-tasker) and I've cum upon the old shape-your-areolas trick. I read about this in Cosmo ages ago. I never tried it as my areolas are just fine, I don't mind telling you.

I was going to write more tonight, but I think I'll go read up on "side lighting". Apparently, it's the most flattering light for nekkid ladies. Good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home