Monday, August 22, 2005




Check out my wicked Lock-Out 2005 tan lines. Sexy.

At times it was overcast today and so I decided that the sun could do me no harm. Smart, right? I feel ill and hot and cold all at the same time. My skin feels disgusting and my scorched chest resembles turkey skin.

Joe Keithley, Roy Forbes, Geoff Berner and others performed on the picket line today. Listen to the podcast and while you're at it, check out The Tyee.

Stursberg was on the Rafe Mair show this morning. It doesn't look like the CBC will make any concessions any time soon. You know, the amount of money the CBC is spending on pro-corporate/anti-union propaganda must be astronomical. Full-page newspaper ads, radio spots, etc. And let's not even discuss the fact that they've flown management from across Canada to Toronto and are putting them up in a decent hotel. Not cheap. If their goal is to stay competitive - persmaps those purse strings could be better moderated. I'm just sayin'.

Please, can I come in now? The sun is ravaging my skin and I'm getting bored silly with sensible shoes. I have mad skillz, Canada. Oh, why can't they just let me in? Seriously. They are bringing Krispy Kreme doughnuts to the picket line! Next time I won't bother resisting and then my pants won't fit and then there will be hell to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home