Tuesday, August 02, 2005


I am big. It's the pictures that got small Posted by Picasa


I'm still fairly certain that I will be famous soon enough. But for what, I've decided to let that go for now.

I'm exhausted, so don't expect this to be super fascinating or anything. I caught the 6:00 am ferry in from Victoria. The boat trip was stunning. I'm not an early riser, so it was kind of momentous for me to be awake so early. I now have tanned forearms. Look out beach, here I come!

I should go home right now and clean like a sumnabitch. My place is dismal, reflecting my state of mind lately. But I feel so very wiped out. I need to eat but I'm far too lazy to create foodstuffs. I can tell myself that if I go to bed when I get home I will get up early in the morning to clean - but I know me and I know I am full of shit. Wouldn't trust me with a ten-foot pole.

Yesterday I swam in a lake and ate ribs prepared by chicken abusers. So you see, my life has its ups and downs.

I have promised myself that I will actually try to write some proper writerly stuff here. But lately, I've been reading too much Sedaris and I've given up all hope of ever being able to express an original or interesting thought ever again. Mind you, he did make me laugh out loud several times and I suppose that is a fair exchange.

My new phone works smashingly.

I have lost a bit of weight.

I drank 1.5 litres of bottled water today. So right now I actually weigh 1.5 litres more than I did this morning. Seriously. I'm cameling it today. Haven't gone to the loo once. But now that I think about it, I really should stop and see "a man about a horse" before I leave work tonight.

I still don't know if I have a job after August 21st so I can't really go apartment hunting. And yet I must have a place to live by Sept 1st. Rock on.

I am reading Running With Scissors and I would love to crawl under the pile of clean but now hopelessly wrinkled laundry that is smothering my unmade bed and hide out for ... ever.

But nevermind my sniveling. Fun and exciting news - for me. This morning I rec'vd a package and in it ...

Oh, don't pretend you care! Never and nonetheless, I will tell you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home