Sunday, August 14, 2005

There once was a union maid, she never was afraid

Eep! We are being locked out. I just disengaged from the CMG hotline. Talks have broken off and we're to report for strike duty tomorrow morning. I fear this strike will go on and on and on. This sucks. It really does.

This also means that my access to the internet will be limited as I don't have access at home. I once believed I couldn't survive without high-speed internet at home. Turns out I was wrong. I survived all summer long with nary a home-based dial in. Amazing. But the point is... I won't be able to blog as much. Poor you, poor me; say it for always. That’s the way it should be

I just wish I had a good cliffhanger for you all.

I am craving chocolate. I think I will go visit the CBC candy machine for old time's sake. I think I will buy me a ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home