Friday, September 09, 2005

O cruel fate, harsh, pitiable, horrible!

Yeh - I'm sick. Soooo sick. I am five feet, eight inches of pure misery. I coughed all night or at least I think I did. Several hours are unaccounted for thanks to a desperate early morning suckle at the dark teat of mother Nyquil. Okay, that's gross. I'm not exactly at the top of my game this morning. Times like this, I wish I could be tucked in and have someone lie to me."There, there. You rest now. Everything will be better when you wake up." Too much to ask. Being a grown up sucks. Being a grown up on your own sucks more.

Picketing is out of the question as is painting my apt. I will have to picket 6 hours on Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday to make my 20 hours. I wonder if I will survive it. I guess that means no making out with my fellow picketers - I wouldn't want to infect the line.

Maybe, I'll go do another shot of Nyquil and make this day go away.

I hate everyone today so I won't apologize for my mopey, self-centred post. I can do what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home