Saturday, October 08, 2005

wham bam

A real quickie...

I haven't been much in the mood for internet nor have I really had access. I'm healing nicely, it seems. I've gone to a few VIFF films and I've slept... A LOT. The lockout is over. Next week (maybe, maybe) we may find out the status of ZeD. I found out that I qualify for a signing bonus, so I can pay my rent. Nice. I'm about to head out to the VIFF Anniversary Gala. I bought a new outfit. It cost me dearly and I fear it is dull and safe. Last night I tried on a red BCBG dress with sky-high gold stilletos. It was amazing. I wanted the outfit sooooooo badly. The dress was $362 and the shoes were $197. I went so far into my break with reality that I asked the clerk to put the dress aside while I "thought about it". We both knew I wouldn't be back. One day... one day, I'm gonna be able to buy a snazzy frock just like that one and it won't break the bank. I guess it's a good thing that I don't have a credit card. So, whatever. I will simply keep the red lipstick freshly applied and drink plenty. I am interested to see what happens when I mix alcohol with all the medications coursing through my veins.

I have other things to tell you, but I'm pressed for time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home