Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"board by oases"

Lookit the nice email I rec'vd today! I emailed Aiko right back. Sure hope I hear from him soon!


SHY TO FCUK WITH UR SHORT GUN? L0NGER 3" INSTANTLY

Aiko Alyson to me

occupy mushroom skippy,
arena laxative gopher chordata michelin inkling? priscilla analogous suffix fiske bash sulfa,
tremulous crucify imperturbable tomato transfusable? convalescent contrabass pepsico. francium xavier exasperate macromolecule.
maya beefy disambiguate venomous acknowledgeable wolf? eumenides yak account barbudo dynamo.
board by oases, scare upkeep documentation dibble brazilian. nestle cordial opossum tomorrow improvisate walrus?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats spam!! heh.

1/31/2006 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the "cordial opossum tomorrow".

2/01/2006 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home