Monday, January 30, 2006

Pffft....

That's it. Enough, already. The shit keeps hurtling down my very own hill and it's taking my breath away - literally. Today was a miserable day which carries over nicely from last week. I really, really, really need a holiday. Yes, yes - I know I say this all the time and that's because it's fucking true. Maybe one day I will actually get a holiday and then I can stop bitching. Until then, feel free to skip a line here and there.

Some good news: I scored a ticket to the Tweedy show tomorrow night. Good for me! I just wish I felt like leaving the house. Perhaps things will look up tomorrow. Funny, to tempt fate. Really, why not?

I'm bone tired and I would do filthy things for a hotfudge sundae. Don't judge me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get out and get that sundae, walk a bit and find a comfy cafe somewhere. Maybe take some writing materials, and be the splendid writer that you are for a bit...

I'm still looking...no luck yet...
Had I known, I would have sent them one at a time for you...

And remember, the good doctor says, "Sundae, walk, comfy cafe..."
Listen to the good doctor...

sbb.

1/31/2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home