Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Scarlet makes me feel bad.


vinyl or au natural?



I am watching Letterman. Scarlet Johanson is on. They showed a clip from 1998. It was her first appearance on Letterman. She was 13. I moved to Vancouver in 1998. I was 26. So many reasons to hate math.

She looks fucking hot, in case you're wondering. Great dress. Great rack. Great lipgloss.

Great. I want a cigarette.

Do all men hate lipgloss? I love it and most of my female friends also enjoy a shiny lip. But, according to the results from my very informal poll - 2 out of 2 men think it's gross.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man. No way, I think its f**king sexy! Don't you worry.

1/20/2006 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sustained counsler, sustained.

yes, glossy lips can be quite attractive.

if yutai says so, it must be true.

1/20/2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Steve Shapero said...

it's hot, just lousy for kissing, b/c it's sticky.

1/23/2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home