Monday, March 27, 2006

Paranoia will destroy ya...

I slept terribly last night. In fact, I haven't slept well for a week. Something is stuck in my craw and I can't seem to worry it out. I don't know, things just don't feel kosher and I can't figure out if it's paranoia rolled and coated in raging insecurity or ... what? I certainly don't feel confident enough to trust my instincts - what have they done for me lately? All I know for certain is that I have a nerve pit in my stomach, yay deep and this wide.

This is my last week at work. I look forward to and dread my final day. I need a break, but breaks can be costly. I'm afraid if I disappear for any period of time people will forget about me. Mind you, I have projects ... Lord, do I have projects. So you cross your fingers for me.

I'm tired.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sniff sniff...

3/29/2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home