Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Rhythm of the Night

Okay, so I'm taking a quick break from a shit-load of work that has just been dumped on me and instead of feeling sorry for myself, I decide to take a boo at 50 Books. After Doppelganger blew my mind I felt compelled to check my own biorhythm.

Your general well-being is momentarily moderate.
Tendency: It's getting better. You will have a critical curve today!
Emotional: You're nervous or unsure, or feeling an inner emptiness - that's just the way it is right now.
Intellectual: You are quick at repartee and see everything very clearly. You recognize mistakes at an early stage.

Moderate well-being. That's a bit glass-half-full, if you ask me. But the rest is pretty bang-on. I must learn to consult the Biorhythm chart before I start my day...because a little warning never fucking hurt anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home