Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hupdate

Man, oh man. I don't have much time. But I'm still alive. Hopefully I will be online in a cupple o' weeks. If I owe any of you an email... well, life is rough all over. I am just getting accustomed to being on the dole, even though I've yet to rec'v a payment and I have to borrow rent money off of a friend. I will finally have time to unpack the rest of my boxes and I've been working out (I've gone twice and that counts mofos). I now wear glasses. It's weird. I feel instantly invisible when I put them on and I'm not exaggerating when I say I look infinitely less attractive bespectabled. Oh well. what can you do? Unemployed, four-eyed and sporting a few extra pounds... this summer's gonna fucking rock!

Yeah, so I just popped in to bring you all down. My time is up.

I love you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would look charming in anything.

4/10/2006 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah welcome to the 4 eye club...i know the feeling you discribe but after much research I have concluded 'once a babe always a babe', it makes no difference.
xo

4/10/2006 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you of all people can't rock the sexy librarian look, then I'm going to lose all my confidence in the sexy librarian look. Chin up. Spectacles slightly lowered down the bridge of the nose. Now scowl slightly. Or look vixenish. Either or. You got it.

4/10/2006 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a thing for sexy librarian looks. most cute geeky boys do. you are in luck.

4/13/2006 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home