Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wham-bam

Cheese willikers, I wish I had more to tell you! I'm still officially offline. I steal time here and there. Nothing's really changed. Still broke. Still unemployed. Still totally awesome. I had an asthma attack yesterday, so that broke up the monotony.

I really like Easter. It's rather pretty out here on the West Coast... (you know, I bet I'm not supposed to capitalize "West Coast", or maybe I should...Doppelganger?) Prairie children draw pictures of tulips and easter eggs nestled in green grass and it's all a lie. I know this because I was a prairie kid for like, years and years. April in Saskatchewan is all about melting dogshit and filthy snowbanks, nevermind outdoor egg hunts. So, yeah, I enjoy the blossoms and general springtime hullaballoo... out here... by the water. And I'm certainly not adverse to the odd chocolate here and there.

Okay, I've squandered enough of your time. Mimi Rogers is on Conan O'Brien and she is irritating me. I must go get a closer look.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss. Slush while you are out building a life I'm in need of some slushpile read. What was that? Okay...just wondering.
*shane, nice photo of yourself. I looked up the camera you are using.I want one...there is quality depth created with it.

4/20/2006 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home